Registration has closed, but we welcome you to join us at Port Tampa Bay from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.! We will register you onsite with a QR code.
We know that it can be tough both for those new to the workforce and those looking to reinvent their lives to find their perfect career. To help bring together jobseekers and employers, the HCC Foundation and Hillsborough Community College, the City of Tampa, Port Tampa Bay, the Tampa Bay Chamber, Associated Builders and Contractors, and Reno Boyd Building Co. have teamed up to present the second annual Signing Day: Your Career Awaits on Tuesday, June 7, 2022, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Signing Day will be a fun, exciting employment event at Port Tampa Bay’s Terminal 3 that will provide Tampa Bay area jobseekers with the chance to find a great job that leads to a career.
Enjoy complimentary lunch from our food trucks, prizes, interactive displays, a visit from Mayor Jane Castor, free parking, the chance to network with companies in five key sectors of the Tampa Bay economy, and maybe even a job offer!
Check out companies in the exciting fields of construction, manufacturing, business and professional services, healthcare, and hospitality. Scheduled to attend are Suncoast Credit Union, Tampa General Hospital, Bay Area Manufacturers Association (BAMA), and many more!
• Parking is close and free. The address of Terminal 3 is 815 Channelside Drive, Tampa, 33602. For directions, click here: https://www.porttb.com/cruise-terminal-3. You will follow the blue route to Terminal 3 as if you are dropping off a cruise passenger, then parking will be just past the terminal. Staff will be there to direct you. We also encourage you to take advantage of ride-share services like Uber, and of HART’s bus service, including the trolley, which stops adjacent to the Terminal.
• Professional business casual attire is appropriate at this event.
• We recommend that you bring 15 – 20 copies of your resume for employers, as well as your driver’s license or other form of identification.
• Be ready to answer questions about your skills and experience for employers!
• Food trucks will open at 11:00 a.m. and remain open until 2:00 p.m. When you check in at registration on the second floor of Terminal 3, you will get two tickets good for food from two of our three trucks. Vegetarian options are available.
• When you check in, you will also receive a ticket for our raffle.
• Tag us and our partners on social media using #signingday2022 and you might win a prize!